Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping charges are displayed at the checkout stage.
- Every effort will be made to despatch your order as soon as possible after your order has been accepted and is usually within 2 – 3 working days.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. A signature may be required, depending on the delivery method chosen. If delivery cannot be made to your address because there is no one available to receive the goods, the goods will be held at a local depot and you will be informed as to how you may collect the goods.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under RedhoundforDogs control we will inform you as soon as possible and alternative arrangements will be made. We cannot be responsible for any delays in delivery caused by Royal Mail or other carrier and we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- RedhoundforDogs offers free delivery on orders over £50.00 within the UK. We reserve the right to change these terms without notice.
- When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office if you are unsure about any aspect of cross border shipping or for further information. RedhoundforDogs cannot be held responsible for any delays, costs or issues that arise from sipping to non-UK countries. Please be aware that cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. All orders for delivery outside the UK will be sent either using a Tracked and Signed, Tracked only or Signed only delivery method. Free delivery is not available for non-UK orders.
Returns & Replacements
- You have the right to cancel an order within seven days of receipt of the goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within this time frame, please contact us in writing via letter or e-mail. Unwanted goods should be sent back to us in unused, unopened and resalable condition within seven days of delivery.
- Please note that this does not apply to any foodstuffs that may be available from time to time or on any made to measure items. These items, once ordered and paid for, are non-returnable unless the goods are proved to be faulty.
- Orders placed by credit or debit card will be refunded directly to the credit or debit card used in the original purchase transaction; those by Paypal will be refunded to your PayPal account. Orders placed by any other means will be refunded by cheque or BACS at the discretion of RedhoundforDogs.
- We will refund payment for the goods within 30 days and reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10%.
- We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost or damaged during transit. You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to give us your name, address and a copy of your purchase receipt. The cost of returning goods will be borne by you unless the goods are faulty.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery or items are missing, you should notify us in writing via e-mail within 7 days. If you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify us in writing via e-mail or though the contacts page on our website as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
- This returns policy does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the manufacturer, failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, or any alteration, modification or repair carried out without the manufacturer’s approval.
- We endeavour to be as accurate as possible. However we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by us itself is not as described your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition. We colour calibrate our computers in the production of all of our images to ensure an accurate as possible rendition on colour. Please note that although our screens have been colour calibrated, others may not have been which will lead to differences in colour rendition. This fact must be allowed for when considering your purchase.