When we asked our Facebook friends what they wanted in a coat for their hound many said it had to be washable and they liked bright vibrant colours! Well they don’t come much brighter than our Berkshire Washable Hound Coat!
The Orange/Olive option is modeled beautifully by Livingstone, a very chilled greyhound, and Monty gave his seal of approval to the very bright Turquoise/Orange option as can be seen by his smiley face!
This coat has a double breasted front fastened by poppers making it ideal for hounds that don’t like having coats put over their heads. The outer fabric is the same quilted fabric as our Surrey and Sussex Coats lined in the same fabric – just a non quilted version.
The quilted fabric is man made and will withstand a shower, but not heavy rain, but then I’ve never been able to get my hounds out in the rain! It is a super practical coat and can be washed on a gentle cycle at 30 degrees. It is really quick to dry and can even be washed and dried in between morning and afternoon walks!
The Berkshire Washable Hound Coat can be worn with a Fleece Jumper or Fleece Snood underneath if you need more warmth.
This great coat is available in all hound sizes but please do measure your dog before ordering as this coat is MADE TO ORDER and can take up to 7-10 days to reach you.
If you are unsure about which size to order, please do get in touch with the measurements and we will guide you.
- Italian Greyhound Length 42cms (16″) chest 42cms (16″) strap 33-37cms
- Small length 48cms (19″) chest 51cms (20″) strap 42-46cms
- Medium length 56cms (22″) chest 61cms (24″) strap 48-52cms
- Large length 61cms (24″) chest 68cms (27″) strap 54-58cms
- Greyhound (Small) length 70cms (27″) chest 74cms (29″) strap 59-63cms (23″-25″)
- Greyhound (Large) length 77cms (30″) chest 80cms (32″) strap 66-70cms (26″-28″)