Breton Stripe Long Leg Whippet Tee
£28.00 – £45.00
- Designed to fit your whippet in all the right places
- Created by whippet wear specialists
- Breathable fabric will avoid over heating
- Our signature elastic belly panel minimises soiling for those with a bad aim
- Comfortable to wear when walking, playing and zooming
- Gives protection against allergens and insect bites
- Available with our unique multi-buy discount
- Available in 6 whippet sizes
- Whippet sizes - Puppy to XL
- 3 classic colours - Navy, Red and Beaujolais all teamed with Ecru
- UK knitted organic cotton
- Washable at 30 degrees with NON BIO
- Created in our Kent studio by skilled hands
- Shipped worldwide
- No fuss returns policy
Check our sizes here.
How much of the back body does this tee cover?
Our Breton tee goes quite a long way down the back body, almost to the top of the tail.
My dog struggles to get the second leg in, what should I do?
Size up. This fabric has a one way stretch rather than the two way stretch of our other long leg whippet tees.
If your dog suffers with grass seed allergies in the summer months, this tee is a good way to cover the belly and front leg pit area, those mostly affected by the allergy. It protects from most contact with grass while running around.