Chester Whippet Coat
£69.00 – £82.00
- Designed to fit your whippet’s body in all the right places
- Created by whippet wear specialists
- Provides protection from wind and rain
- Comfortable to wear without restriction
- Shaped hood with elastic drawstring to keep chills and wet out
- Ideal for harness wearing whippets
- Can also be worn with a collar
- Soft fleece chest panel means no strap required
- Available in sizes whippet sizes Small, Medium and Large
- 6 stylish colours
- 100% soft water-resistant cotton
- Water-resistant breathable mesh lining
- Fleece chest panel with signature elastic panel avoids pee accidents
- Machine washable in non bio at 30 degrees
- Easy to re-proof with wash in product
- Dries quickly
- Created and made in our Kent studio by skilled hands
- Shipped worldwide
- No fuss return policy
Check our sizes here.
How does this coat stay on without a strap?
The Chester coats have a built in chest panel with signature elastic channel to fit snug and avoid pee accidents. It goes on and off like a jumper.
How do I re-proof it?
We advise not to wash too often, mud, when dry, will brush off. In time the coat will benefit from a re-proof wash with a product like NikWax.
Let it dry completely before folding and putting away, having brushed off any dry mud. This will keep it fresh and lasting longer.
The Chester coats needs no more styling up than the addition of a coordinating collar and lead !
It can be worn with a long leg jumper or tee underneath on colder days, if your whippet is in the mid range of our sizing. If you want to layer this one up, and your whippet is at the top end of the size range, you might need to size up, especially for harness wearers.