Features of the Chiltern Ladies Coat
- Made from Teflon coated washable wax cotton
- Raglan Sleeve allowing for lots of movement
- Generous sizing due to clever cut of design
- Washable at 30 degrees and cool tumble dry
- Deep side pockets
- Two way zip to allow you to open from the bottom for comfort when sitting.
- Hood lined in cotton
- Available in Yellow and Teal
The cut of this coat makes it generous and for now we are offering it in three UK sizes allowing for you to wear a jumper underneath. If you want a snugger fit order the smaller size.
- Small – 10/12 – Bust 35”-37”
- Medium – 14/16 – Bust 39”-41”
- Large – 16/18 – Bust 41”-43”
Every coat is individually made in our Kent Barn so please bear with us on the lead time (28 working days)
Having had whippets for 15 years the daily walks are part of life and the quest to find the perfect coat has now ended, I have my Chiltern Ladies Coat – it is the one I reach for even when I am not walking the dogs because it’s so comfortable and easy to wear.
Being a lady of only 5’ 3” I love a short coat, but if you prefer a longer, fully lined coat you might like our Malvern Ladies Coat.