Christmas PJs and Festive Jumper for whippets
£62.00 – £69.00
- Designed for the festive season and beyond
- Created by whippet wear specialists
- PJ tee made from super soft cotton fabric
- Comfortable to sleep or snooze in
- Jumper made from warm, easy to care for fleece
- Makes the perfect festive outfit with our festive jumpers
- PJ fabric is breathable cotton to allow for air flow
- Available in 4 whippet sizes
- Small to Large Whippet
- Two pattern and colour options
- PJ fabric is soft cotton with fluffy lining
- Both wash like a dream at 30 degrees
- Created in our Kent studio by skilled hands
- Shipped worldwide in time for Christmas if ordered before last posting dates
- No fuss returns policy
Check our sizes here.
How stretchy is the PJ fabric?
It’s not as stretchy as our other long leg tees, but sizes should stay true, but if your whippet is on the top end of our size chart, go to the bigger size.
How often should I take it off my whippet?
I know many will be happy to stay snug in this cosy PJ tee all day and night, but while you’ve got a warm house, take it off so your hound will appreciate it all the more when the temperature drops.
What happens if it’s muddy outside?
I wouldn’t recommend keeping this garment on if it’s really muddy, but on a sunny, dry day walk, throw over a jumper and you’ve got a fantastic outfit for the festive season. It is washable and will dry quicky over a radiator or in an airing cupboard. Tumble drying is not recommended.
Can the jumper be worn over a standard roll neck jumper?
Yes, absolutely, the fit is like our Gilet Jumpers so it has room for something underneath. The Red would look great over Oatmeal for an alternative look on a cold day and the Emerald would look fabulous over Forest.
Will they fit other breeds?
Our clothes are designed specifically for the shape of the whippets body, we can't ever be sure that our sizes will fit other breeds.
To turn heads this Christmas, wear these Christmas PJs with our festive jumpers that have been designed to go over it for maximum festive style.
All our festive garments are limited to the stock we have, so grab one while you can.
While our Festive Jumpers have been designed specifically to complement this garment, the Reindeer one will also work under a Red Fleece Jumper and the Polar Bear one over an Olive Jumper giving you options beyond this Christmas.