Whippets can never have enough coats! We know this very well, as Bruno inspired and owned a large selection for different weather conditions.
This Cumbria Whippet Coat is ideal to layer up for the cold weather – perfect with a Fleece Jumper, Fleece Snood or Striped Tee Shirt underneath, but can be worn alone when the weather is still wet but not as cold. So for dry cold days or warmer wet days it is perfect!
- Made from British Wax Cotton
- Finished with co-ordinated cotton binding
- In Quilted Wax Cotton
- Available in Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes
- Also in Italian Greyhound Size
- Made in Kent by skilled sewers
- Belt secured with brass D rings
- Can be teamed up with our Fleece Snoods, Fleece Jumpers or Striped Tee Shirts
- Available in Green, Mustard or Navy
This Cumbria Quilted Wax Cotton coat has a wadding layer for extra warmth, but if you prefer something a little lighter but still waterproof, take a look at our Cumbria Wax Cotton Coat. Both coats are waterproof and have to be brushed clean when dry. These are not washable coats.
Available in Italian Greyhound and 3 Whippet Sizes:
- Italian Greyhound Length 42cms Chest 42cms Neck 29cms Strap 33-37cms
- Small Length 48cms Chest 50cms Neck 38cms Strap 42-46cms
- MediumLength 56cms Chest 61cms Neck 40cms Strap 48-52cms
- LargeLength 60cms Chest 66cms Neck 43cms Strap 54-58cms
Often we have stock, but if we don’t have the colour and size you need it might take 7-10 working days to reach you – if you are in a hurry, give us a call and we will see what we can do!