Whippets can never have enough coats! We know this very well, as Bruno inspired and owned a large selection for different weather conditions.
This Cumbria Whippet Coat is ideal to layer up for the cold weather – perfect with a Fleece Jumper, Fleece Snood or Striped Tee Shirt underneath, but can be worn alone when the weather is still wet but not as cold. So for dry cold days or warmer drizzly days it is perfect!
- Made from British Wax Cotton
- Finished with co-ordinated cotton binding
- In Quilted Wax Cotton
- Available in Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes
- AND our new LONG lengths
- Also in Italian Greyhound Size
- Made in Kent by skilled sewers
- Belt secured with brass D rings
- Can be teamed up with our Fleece Snoods, Fleece Jumpers or Striped Tee Shirts
- Available in Green, Mustard or Navy
This Cumbria Quilted Wax Cotton coat has a wadding layer for extra warmth, but if you prefer something a little lighter but still showerproof, take a look at our Cumbria Wax Cotton Coat. Both coats have to be brushed clean when dry. These are not washable coats.
Available in Italian Greyhound and Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes.
The 3 whippet sizes are also available in Long with approximately 4cm/2 inches added to the body length. Please check the table below for the correct size.
Often we have stock, but if we don’t have the colour and size you need it might take 7-10 working days to reach you – if you are in a hurry, give us a call and we will see what we can do!