Whippets can never have enough coats! We know this very well, as Bruno inspired and owned a large selection for different weather conditions.
This Cumbria Whippet Coat is ideal to layer up for the cold weather – perfect with a Fleece Jumper, Fleece Snood or Striped Tee Shirt underneath, but can be worn alone when the weather is still wet but not as cold. So for dry cold days or warmer wet days it is perfect!
- Made from British Wax Cotton
- Finished with co-ordinated cotton binding
- In wax cotton
- Available in Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes
- AND our new LONG lengths
- Also in Italian Greyhound Size
- Made in Kent by skilled sewers
- Belt secured with brass D rings
- Can be teamed up with our Fleece Snoods, Fleece Jumpers or Striped Tee Shirts
- Available in Green, Mustard, Red, Brown or Navy
See also our Cumbria Quilted Wax Cotton coat which has a wadding layer for extra warmth. Both coats are waterproof and have to be brushed clean when dry. These are not washable coats.
Available in Italian Greyhound and Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes.
The 3 whippet sizes are also available in Long with approximately 4cm/2 inches added to the body length. Please check the table below for the correct size.
Regular reproofing will maintain the waterproof qualities of the fabric and prolong its life. We recommend using British Millerain Original Wax Cotton Dressing.
This coat is made to order and may take up to 7-10 days before dispatch, and please allow time for delivery.