This coat has a grown on neck so it sits a little higher up the long neck of a whippet than our other designs, making it UNSUITABLE to layer up with a fleece jumper of snood. If you want to layer up but love the fabrics of this coat you might want to consider choosing the Yorkshire Coat.
Features of the Dorset Washable Whippet Coat:
- Made from washable quilted fabric with Teflon coated lining
- Available in Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes
- Also in Italian Greyhound Size
- Made in Kent by skilled sewers
- Fastened on the front by branded poppers
- Belt secured with brass d rings
- The long grown on neckline keeps out chilly wind
- Available in Plum, Olive, Navy, Yellow and Teal
This coat is often made and in stock, but with the variety of colours and sizes if we do need to make one it can take 7-10 working days to be dispatched.
This coat is available in 5 amazing colours – plum, olive and navy, yellow and teal.
Offered in 4 sizes including Italian Greyhound and 3 whippet sizes:
Italian Greyhound – our sizing is for a pure and petite Italian greyhound.
Small – ideal if your whippet is very petite or crossed with an Italian Greyhound.
Medium is an average whippet size – George wears a medium.
Large is for the bigger whippets.
Please do check the measurements against your dog before you order and don’t hesitate to call if you are unsure what size to order.
This coat is one we generally have stock of which means you will get it super speedy, but if we don’t have your size and colour at the time of ordering it can take 7-10 working days to dispatch.
- Italian Greyhound Length 42cms, chest 46cms, strap 33-37cms
- Small length 48cms, chest 50cms, strap 42-46cms
- Medium length 56cms, chest 61cms, strap 48-52cms
- Large length 60cms, chest 66cms, strap 54-58cms