Do you have a lively hound who loves to run and get muddy? A wax coat might be a lovely idea, but just not practical!
As an owner of two lively whippets I now know how important it is to have a coat that is washable! Something I didn’t have to consider when I had less active oldies. Mine also wear a harness so I decided to make the same style as the Norfolk Coat in washable fabrics and we called it the Norwich Washable Harness Hole Coat.
Features of the Norwich Coat
- Made from washable quilted fabric with Teflon coated lining
- Available in Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes
- Also in Italian Greyhound Size
- Has a hole for a harness d ring
- Made in Kent by skilled sewers
- Fastened on the front by branded poppers
- Belt secured with brass d rings
- Suitable to layer over a fleece jumper or snood
- Available in Plum, Olive and Navy
The strap is secured with a brass d ring allowing it to be more secure than a verlco fastening, and less likely to come undone when your whippet is on manoeuvres in the woods!
This washable dog coat is available in 4 sizes:
Italian Greyhound – our sizing is for a pure and petite Italian greyhound.
Small – this is for petite whippets or those perhaps crossed with an Italian Greyhound.
Medium – this is an average whippet size – George wears a medium.
Large – this size is for the bigger whippets.
This coat is made to order so please do check the measurements against your dog before placing an order. If you are unsure what size you need do feel free to call.
- Italian Greyhound Length 42cms, chest 46cms, strap 33-37cms
- Small length 48cms, chest 50cms, strap 42-46cms
- Medium length 56cms, chest 61cms, strap 48-52cms
- Large length 60cms, chest 66cms, strap 54-58cms
This coat is made to order and may take up to 7-10 days before dispatch, and please allow time for delivery.