Norwich Washable Harness Hole Coat
£48.00 – £79.00
- Designed to fit your whippet in all the right places
- Created by whippet wear specialists
- Original Redhound design
- Provides protections from wind and rain
- Light and comfortable to wear without restriction
- Ideal for collar or harness whippet wearers
- Easy to put on and get off with front fastening and adjustable belly strap
- A great choice for Active Adults or Slowing Seniors
- Can easily be layered over a jumper or tee
- Available in whippet sizes, puppy to large
- 4 stylish colours
- Top layer is quilted water-resistant fabric
- Lining is Teflon coated water-proof fabric
- Belt is adjustable and fastened with brass d-rings
- Wash in non-bio at 30 degrees
- Dries quickly
- Created in our Kent studio by skilled hands
- Shipped worldwide
- No fuss returns policy
Check our sizes here.
My whippet wears your Smedium jumpers and tees, what size coat should I select?
Go for the medium, it's likely the small will be too short and a bit snug around the front.
Is this style suitable for my puppy?
Puppies grow very quickly but if you are trying to toilet train in the middle of winter, or those first walks are in a wet spring, yes it's a good choice. Our products hold their value as pre-loved items too.
When you return from a wet and muddy walk, don't throw it in the wash every time. Let it dry and brush off any mud from the outside and inside, less washing, less water used and better for the planet.