We hate waste here at Redhound HQ and for years have been stashing away the off cuts from much of the fabric that we use to make your dog our lovely products. The fleece mountain was getting out of hand, but we kept believing that one day we would find something to use it for!
That day has come, with the help of one of our thrifty sewers, we have developed our Patchwork Fleece Dog Blanket. We make them from squares cut from the fabric that isn’t big enough for our Fleece Jumpers and Snoods and put them together in a double thickness blanket for your dog to enjoy and love.
Gone are those sad eyes when your dog is shivering while you are relaxing in the pub garden, or on a camping trip sitting by the camp fire.
This blanket has been approved by the Redhound Whippets, George and Winnie as a winner for cosy night time sleeps – in their beds and not ours! It rolls up small enough to go in a rucksack for daytime adventures that might find you having afternoon tea in the garden of a cafe or inside a pub with hard flooring – pop it down and your dog will thank you for it!
What you need to know:
- They are made from off cuts that we have to hand at the time
- They come in a choice of bright or dark colours
- They are made up with 3 colours
- The finished size is approximately 78cms x 70cms (30″ x 28″)
- The finished size might vary as there is a small variation if we make one in smaller squares – this will give a more square blanket, not such a rectangle.
The blanket is a double layer so there will be double thickness to enjoy and one side is the same the other – no wrong side!
Machine wash at 30 degrees just as you wash our other fleece products, it dries in super quick time.
If you have a preference for colours please let us know the comments and we will try to accommodate your wishes!