The Puppy Pack idea came about because as a new whippet owner I had no idea what my dog was going to need. Yes the basics, a bed, blanket, toys, food of course, and a little collar and lead, but beyond that, not a clue! And many of you are in the same boat, as some of our most frequently asked questions from new whippet owners are:
Does my puppy need a jumper and what size should I get?
So, we’ve made it easy for you. There are 3 packs following your pup through the main growing stages:
- 3-6 months includes all you will need to keep your new companion warm, cosy and comfortable on those first intrepid days of stepping outside and sleeping alone at night.
- 6-9 months – the time when your pup will be growing so fast you can practically see it, includes pups first hound collar, a bigger jumper or tee – depending on the time of year – a coat – up to this age you will probably get away with a standard coat from a pet shop, and a tough dog chew because a this age they will be chewing!!
- 9-12 months – by this age your pup will be almost fully grown and so you will be safe to invest in the full sized coat and jumper – we’ve included our ever popular Whip-it-Away mac because it’s great for most weather conditions, light rain, dry windy days and cold days with the jumper underneath. We’ve added a tough Chew in there too, because they don’t seem to stop loving a chew!
There are some good savings to be made, too!
So, in detail, this is what you can expect in the 3-6 Month Pack:
- One Fleece Jumper in Italian Greyhound (XS) size, your choice from our full range of colours: Lights, Brights, Darks or Limited Editions(while stocks last); See the Fleeces here
- One Whippet Tee Shirt in Small size. Choose from either the Striped Tee which is available in Red or Navy, or the One Colour Tee which comes in Red, Navy or Mustard.
- One Small Patchwork Fleece Blanket in Pot Luck colours (we will choose three colours to match your fleece)
- A pack of Training Treats: The Dog House Tin of Random Rewards 50g
- One Dog Toy from Green & Wild’s Eco Toys
Note – if you have your pup in the winter the tee in the bigger size will allow for growth into the warmer weather, but if you have a summer or autumn pup you can swap these around – so you get a smaller tee and fleece to grow into.
All this for one amazing price of £85.00 (saving up to £11.90 on the RRP if bought individually)
In the 6-9 Month Pack you will receive the following:
- One Fleece Jumper for Whippets in Small or Medium OR one Whippet Tee Shirt in Small or Medium size. The Fleece Jumper can be your choice from our full range of fleece colours in Lights, Brights, Darks or Limited Editions (while stocks last). Or, if you prefer a Whippet Tee Shirt, choose from either the Striped Tee which is available in Red or Navy, or the One Colour Tee which comes in Red, Navy or Mustard.
- One soft Leather Whippet Collar in Small or Medium Whippet size, choose from our full range of colours. Click here to view the options.
- One Washable Coat in Small or Medium. You can select any colour from our Norwich, Yorkshire or Canterbury ranges. Click here to view.
- One Green & Wild’s Antler Chew
All this for £120.00 (saving up to £20.25 on the RRP if bought individually)
In the 9-12 Month Pack you will receive:
- One Fleece Jumper for Whippets in Medium or Large, OR one Whippet Tee Shirt in Medium or Large size. The Fleece Jumper can be your choice from our full range of fleece colours in Lights, Brights, Darks or Limited Editions (while stocks last). Or, if you prefer a Whippet Tee Shirt, choose from either the Striped Tee which is available in Red or Navy, or the One Colour Tee which comes in Red, Navy or Mustard. You can also select our longer lengths within the offer price.
- One Whip-It-Away Mac in Medium or Large. Choose from either the Cardiff or Carlisle (if you need a harness hole) in Olive, Yellow or Navy. Click here to view the options.
- One Green & Wild’s Olivewood Chew
All this for one super price of £105.00 (saving up to £15.40 on the RRP if bought individually)
How? Just pop your pack selection into the basket and checkout. We will contact you to confirm your colour and size choices where applicable. Of course, if you know which size and colours you would like, just pop in into the “Order Notes” box at checkout. Flexibility is the key here; you can buy any pack individually or in a combination.
Don’t forget we have three different Puppy Packs: for 3-6 Months, 6-9 Months and 9-12 Months. Why not order them all now, and leave us to send them on the right date. All you need to do is relax and enjoy being with your hound.