Puppy's First Collar
- Soft Leather Artisan Collar
- Perfect for first adventures outside the home
- Suede lined and comfortable on little necks
- Beautiful Brass fittings
- Ideal to display id tag for harness wearers
- Great for on lead toilet training in the garden
- Fits 22cm - 29 cm necks
- Soft palette of 5 colours
- Leather upper, suede lining, brass fittings
- Treat with leather conditioner
- Made in Devon
- Shipped worldwide
- No fuss return policy
Check our sizes here.
I plan to use a harness, why would I need a collar for my puppy whippet?
Using a harness is a good idea but you still need to have an id tag on your dog while outside the home. It's a legal requirement for all dogs.
What age should my puppy start to wear a collar?
Even around the house it's good to get your pup used to wearing a collar. This soft leather one is lightweight and easy to wear for pups over 8 weeks. Take it off pup at night.
Our soft leather collars are perfect for those first weeks with your whippet. We recommend using a leather treatment to keep the leather soft and clean.