We have commissioned the lovely Emily at Devil Dood Designs to make us some beautiful rope leads to accompany a selection of our collars – handmade in her studio in sunny Suffolk, they are a truly hand-crafted item, just as our collars are. An item you will love for many years to come.
When you share your life with a dog, two items you simply can’t live without are a COLLAR and a LEAD.
We are passionate about British Made products and if we can’t make it ourselves, we ask experts who can! Both Emily who makes our leads, and Steph who makes our collars are creative crafts women who put love into everything they make. Just like we do!
These rope leads are trimmed with cord that compliments 3 of our collar colours, green, mist and turquoise, and the handles from Biothane – a very easy to clean alternative to leather.
The handle of the leads has a Mobius twist which makes it extremely comfortable to use and gives you a better grip.
- Lead measures 33” (84cms) from the clip to the end of the handle – a good length for keeping your dog close to you, ideal for dogs that don’t pull.
- 10mm cord
- Leads are washable – simply place in a laundry bag and wash on a gentle 30 degree wash.
- The soft Biothane handles are NOT an exact match to the leather of our collars, they are as close as we could get considering they are made from different materials.
- They are 100% British Made
- The brass clip and ring are British Made.
Don’t forget our soft Leather Hound Collars are available separately in three sizes and in colours to complement these leads :
- Small Whippet 10″ – 13″ and 1.5″ at widest, RRP £35.00
- Whippet 11.5″ – 13.5″ and 1.5″ at widest, RRP £36.50
- Lurcher 13.5″ – 17″ and 1.5″ at widest (this will also fit a greyhound.), RRP £39.00