Shoreditch Whippet Coat
£72.00 – £99.00
- A coat designed to fit your whippet in all the right places
- Created by whippet wear specialists
- Contrast tartan fold back collar for style
- Adjustable strap for flexible fit
- Ideal for city whippets and Slowing Seniors
- Not suitable for harness wearers
- Available in 3 whippet sizes
- Two stylish colours teamed with tartan lining, collar and strap
- Moleskin upper, wax cotton lining
- Washable at in non-bio at 30 degrees
- Created and made in our Kent studio by skilled hands
- Shipped worldwide
- No fuss return policy
Check our sizes here.
My whippet is older now, we don't go far, is this a good choice of coat?
Yes! It's perfect for the Slowing Seniors. It's lightweight but dense fabrics will keep the chills out and the long folded neck adds style with practicality of more neck coverage for warmth.
Would it need ironing after a wash?
No need to iron when washed. Just smooth out the creases when it comes out of the washing machine. You can iron it with some steam if you don't like the 'worn' look.
This coat will keep out some rain drips but it's really for cold weather protection, dry days not wet days.