Our Surrey Washable Hound Coat is a very popular style and can be worn on it’s own or with a thin jumper underneath for really cold days. It is ideal for those hounds who don’t feel the cold too much but don’t like getting wet when it is a drizzly day. Or maybe you are wandering around town and your dog isn’t running about so could get cold quite quickly.
When the weather gets warmer whippets benefit more from a lighter weight coat than the waterproof wax cotton ones. Our Surrey Washable Hound Coat is lightweight and ideal for Spring or early Autumn when there might be a chill in the air on the early morning walk, or the evening stroll. Lined in fun coordinating cotton fabric – it is completely washable and therefore most practical! This dog coat comes in a range of Hound Sizes from Italian Greyhound to Greyhound and in 7 lovely colours.
Silver for a modern look. Navy for a classic hound. Tangerine if you want your hound to be seen! Olive or Brown for a country look. Royal Purple to stand out in the crowd. Sage for a soft sophisticated hound!
Lengths from neck to end of coat:
- Italian Greyhound Length 42cms (16″) chest 42cms (16″) strap 33-37cms
- Small length 48cms (19″) chest 51cms (20″) strap 42-46cms
- Medium length 56cms (22″) chest 61cms (24″) strap 48-52cms
- Large length 61cms (24″) chest 68cms (27″) strap 54-58cms
- Greyhound (Small) length 70cms (27″) chest 74cms (29″) strap 59-63cms (23″-25″)
- Greyhound (Large) length 77cms (30″) chest 80cms (32″) strap 66-70cms (26″-28″)
If you require a waterproof dog coat look at our Wax Coat range
THESE COATS ARE THE LAST WE HAVE IN THESE COLOURS, WHEN THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE!