Our Surrey Washable Hound Coat is a very popular style and can be worn on it’s own or with a thin jumper underneath for really cold days. It is ideal for those hounds who don’t feel the cold too much but don’t like getting wet when it is a drizzly day.
- Lighter weight than wax coats
- Ideal for Spring or Autumn, or for milder winter days
- Washable at 30°C
- Lined in co-ordinated 100% cotton fabric
- Available in classic brown and navy, plus new for this season in Teal and Yellow
- Available in a range seven sizes, from Italian Greyhound to Greyhound
When the weather gets warmer whippets benefit more from a lighter weight coat than the waterproof wax cotton ones. Our Surrey Washable Hound Coat is lightweight and ideal for Spring or early Autumn when there might be a chill in the air on the early morning walk, or the evening stroll. Lined in fun coordinating cotton fabric – it is completely washable and therefore most practical! This dog coat comes in a range of Hound Sizes from Italian Greyhound to Greyhound and in 4 lovely colours.
Lengths from neck to end of coat:
- Italian Greyhound Length 42cms Chest 42cms Neck 29cms Strap 33-37cms
- Small Whippet Length 48cms Chest 50cms Neck 34cms Strap 42-46cms
- Medium Whippet Length 57cms Chest 61cms Neck 38cms Strap 48-52cms
- Large Whippet Length 61cms Chest 66cms Neck 41cms Strap 54-58cms
- Lurcher Length 70cms Chest 74cms Neck 45cms Strap 59-63cms
- Greyhound Length 77 cms Chest 80cms Neck 50cms Strap 66-70cms
If you require a waterproof dog coat look at our Wax Coat range
We hold quite a lot of stock of this style but with so many variations in colours and sizes if we don’t have one it might take 7-10 days to reach you.
If you need a coat quick – get in touch and we can tell you what we have on the shelf!
Also, take a look at our clearance coats for discontinued colours and grab yourself a bargain … when they’re gone, they’re gone!