Whitstable Fleece Lined Whippet Coat
£49.00 – £69.00
- A fleece lined coat made for the coldest of days
- Created by whippet wear specialists
- Features long snood neck, shaped body panels and adjustable strap
- Provides warmth and insulation
- High quality warm, wind and water resistant fabrics
- No need to layer, one stop cold weather coat
- Can be made with or without a harness hole to suit your needs
- Offered in 3 whippet sizes
- 3 top selling colours - Navy, Claret and Oatmeal
- Made from bonded water-resistant fabric and lined in warm fleece
- Washable in non-bio at 30 degrees
- Created in our Kent studio by skilled hands
- Shipped worldwide
- No fuss return policy
Check our sizes here.
How far along the back does this style come?
This is one of our longer shaped coats, if the right size is selected it should hug your whippets curved back and cover the top of the hind legs.
Can I put another jumper underneath?
Not really. You would struggle to get two long neck snood necks over one another and the strap probably won't then fasten.
The Whitstable Coat is ideal if you have a Slowing Senior who loves to get out but doesn't run around much anymore. It's easy for them to get on and off, not hassle with the front legs.
All you need to make this coat look more lush is a collar and lead to match - our Biscuit Collar looks great with the Oatmeal.