Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
Redhound for Dogs is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the contact us page. These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Redhound for Dogs, whose office is at The Kent Barn, Great Tong Farm, Tong Lane, Headcorn, Kent TN27 9PP.
We reserve the right to change these terms of sale without notice.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website are entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Redhound for Dogs takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the products displayed on our site are in stock; all goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
- We accept payment using most major Credit and Debit Cards, PayPal and Bank cheques drawn on a UK bank in Sterling (if you wish to pay by cheque please contact us by phone or e.mail before you order via the website as we are unable to accept payment by cheque when ordering via the website).
- If you are shopping from overseas your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency after you have placed and paid for your order. The value of your order will be displayed in £ sterling on our website. Redhound for Dogs has no control over the exchange rate that is used and as such can take no responsibility over the eventual cost of the purchase(s) once the exchange rate has been applied.
- Please do not send your credit card information directly to us by any means other than when directed to do so when ordering on our website. Redhound for Dogs can accept no liability or responsibility in the event that such detail, if sent to us, is lost, stolen or misused. Nor will Redhound for Dogs accept any liability for any losses suffered, financial or otherwise.
- When you receive confirmation of an order from us it is to indicate that we have received it. No contract exists between you and Redhound for Dogs for the sale of any goods until we have received and accepted your order and we have received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once we do so, there is a binding legal contract between us. By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created (subject to the item(s) ordered being in stock) and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation.
- As a number of our products are hand made to order we cannot guarantee that the product you receive will be exactly the same as the one you see on our website. However, it will always be very similar and we never use a fabric that we are not completely happy with. We like to think that’s what makes our products special and different and we hope you will too.
- The commercial use of our sewing and knitting patterns, is an infringement of our copyright and if discovered will be subject to costs and potential legal action.
- We are more than happy to take orders from customers who live outside the UK and are able to accept orders from most major countries. Please note however that unfortunately PayPal doesn’t allow a different shipping country from the shopper’s PayPal account country. What this means is that if you opened a PayPal account in the UK, then PayPal will only accept the transaction if the shipping country is the UK. If you are now living abroad you will need to change your PayPal account so that your account country reflects your new country of residence.
- When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office if you are unsure about any aspect of cross border shipping or for further information. RedhoundforDogs cannot be held responsible for any delays, costs or issues that arise from sipping to non-UK countries. Please be aware that cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. All orders for delivery outside the UK will be sent either using a Tracked and Signed, Tracked only or Signed only delivery method. Free delivery is not available for non-UK orders.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order. Credit/Debit card transactions are processed by Worldpay. When you complete your order, you will be taken to Worldpay’s secure website where you can safely enter your card details. Once payment is confirmed you will be returned to this website with confirmation of your order and payment. RedhoundforDogs does not hold any credit or debit card information.
Updating Account Information:
- You can update your account information at any time by simply logging in.
Privacy & Security:
- This site uses Worldpay, one of the UK’s leading independent Payment Service Provider, to process credit and debit card payments. When placing your order you will be taken onto Worldpay’s secure server to enter your card details. All sensitive payment card information is encrypted using the most sophisticated e-payment software available by Worldpay and sent to your card issuer for instant authorisation. Transactions normally take a few seconds to be processed and at no time are your payment card details at risk from cyber criminals. For more information about Worldpay please visit their website at worldpay.com or call 0870 3661233.
- We do not hold or store any of your card details or security numbers on our web site. Redhound for Dogs will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Redhound for Dogs is negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to any information supplied by you.
Links to and from other websites:
- Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Redhound for Dogs prior written consent.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files, typically made up of words and numbers, that are placed on the device you are using by websites that you visit. Cookies do a variety of useful jobs and are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently and provide information to the owners of the site.
This website contains analytical cookies which enables Google Analytical software to work. We use Google Analytics to collect information that helps us to accurately calculate the number of visitors to our website and to see how these visitors move around the site when they are using it.
Other cookies used for additional purposes include:
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Redhoundfordogs essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any Redhoundfordogs products and services that require you to Sign in.
These cookies may collect the IP address of your device but do not collect or store personal information that can identify you as a visitor. This information can only be seen by web team at Redhoundfordogs and Google and never shows any confidential information. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous and is used to improve how our website works and the services we offer to our customers.
Most web browsers will allow some management of cookies via your browser settings.
For further information about managing cookies, please visit
For further information about cookies, please visit