Welcome to our website.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of service at RedhondforDogs. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the contact us page. These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Redhound for Dogs, whose office is at The Kent Barn, Great Tong Farm, Tong Lane, Headcorn, Kent TN27 9PP.
We reserve the right to change these terms of sale without notice.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website are entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- RedhoundforDogs makes every effort to keep the website running smoothly. However, RedhoundforDogs takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- RedhoundforDogs makes every effort to ensure that the products displayed on our site are in stock. However, all goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods ordered are not in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- RedhoundforDogs makes every effort to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
- We accept payment using most major Credit and Debit Cards and Bank cheques drawn on a UK bank in Sterling (if you wish to pay by cheque please contact us by phone before you order via the website as we are unable to take payment by cheque via the website).
- If you are shopping from overseas your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency after you have placed and paid for your order. The value of your order will be displayed in £ sterling on our website. Redhound for Dogs has no control over the exchange rate that is used and as such can take no responsibility over the eventual cost of the purchase(s) once the exchange rate has been applied.
- Please do not send your credit card information directly to us by any means other than when directed to do so when ordering on our website. RedhoundforDogs can accept no liability or responsibility in the event that such detail, if sent to us, is lost, stolen or misused. Nor will RedhoundforDogs accept any liability for any losses suffered, financial or otherwise.
- When you receive confirmation of an order from us it is to indicate that we have received it. No contract exists between you and RedhoundforDogs for the sale of any goods until we have received and accepted your order and we have received payment in full (in cleared funds). By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order. Acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. Any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time not withstanding that payment may have been received and an acceptance e-mail sent. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation.
- As a number of our products are hand made to order we cannot guarantee that the product you receive will be exactly the same as the one you see on our website. However, it will always be very similar and we never use a fabric that we are not completely happy with. We like to think that’s what makes our products special and different and we hope you will too.
- The commercial use of our sewing and knitting patterns, is an infringement of our copyright and if discovered will be subject to costs and potential legal action.
- We are more than happy to take orders from customers who live outside the UK and are able to accept orders from most major countries. Please note however that unfortunately PayPal doesn’t allow a different shipping country from the shopper’s PayPal account country. What this means is that if you opened a PayPal account in the UK, then PayPal will only accept the transaction if the shipping country is the UK. If you are now living abroad you will need to change your PayPal account so that your account country reflects your new country of residence.
- When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office if you are unsure about any aspect of cross border shipping or for further information. RedhoundforDogs cannot be held responsible for any delays, costs or issues that arise from sipping to non-UK countries. Please be aware that cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. RedhoundforDogs will use a Tracked and Signed, Tracked only or Signed only delivery method for all orders for delivery outside the UK. Free delivery is not available for non-UK orders.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order. Credit/Debit card transactions are processed by Worldpay, one of the UK's leading Payment Service Providers. When you complete your order, you will be taken to Worldpay’s secure website where you can safely enter your card details. All sensitive payment card information is encrypted by Worldpay using the most sophisticated e-payment software and sent to your card issuer for instant authorisation. Once payment is confirmed you will be returned to this website with confirmation of your order and payment.
- RedhoundforDogs does not, at any time, hold any credit or debit card information.
- For more information about Worldpay please visit their website at worldpay.com or call 0345 7616263.
Updating Account Information:
- You can update your account information at any time by simply logging in.
Links to and from other websites:
- Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Redhound for Dogs prior written consent.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.